Adelaide: Random Plan (2)

continue from previous post,

Day 4: Mount Lofty 

After zuhr prayer, kak Aznin, kak Syam, and Yan brought me to Mount Lofty. Subhanallah, it was so pretty!๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

I could see the shades of colour from red to brown. It was really capturing my eyes ๐Ÿ˜

Mount Lofty ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

kak Syam, kak Aznin, me, Yan
"Zura, Adelaide always has a place for you" - Kak Aznin

well, you girls always have a place in my heart ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Then, that night, we went to my highschool mate's house.
Well, we talked for 2 hours. You know, when you meet your highschool mate, they will literally talk about how you were back in school ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. 
And reminiscing the moment in high school was so funny.
I guess, if there's Sahira, it would be so many more to talk about because she knows most about me in high school. Luckily she wasn't there. hahaha. (if you're reading this, sorry Sahira ๐Ÿ˜Œ)

Got tired after talking for 2 hours ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
___________________________________________________________
Last day: Hallet Cove and Brighton Beach

It's time to say goodbye.
That morning, before I went to airport, Kak Aznin brought me to Hallet Cove and Brighton Beach.

The scenery was s great, subhanallah.

Hallet Cove


There was a mountain there looks so mesmerizing.
It reminded me of this one verse in Al-Quran,

"Kalau sekiranya Kami turunkan Al-Quran ini kepada sebuah gunung, pasti kamu akan melihatnya tunduk terpecah belah disebabkan ketakutannya kepada Allah. Dan perumpamaan-perumpamaan itu Kami buat untuk manusia supaya mereka berfikir."
(Al-Hasyr: 21)

Then, Kak Aznin said, the mountain is huge but it only has a physical strength, while human, we are created with both physical and spiritual strength. That is the reason why, human can accept the responsibility that Allah gives to us, which is to live our life based on the Quran. Because we are the best creation.

It was such a thoughtful conversation.
Then, we also met Indonesian in Hallet Cove. They were having holidays.

Can't remember the name but the one at the right side is getting married this September.
(see, I can remember story but not the name. can anyone please teach me how to remember names? ๐Ÿ˜ญ)

After zuhr prayer, we went to Brighton Beach but I did not take any photo there. huhu.
I called my mom there and showed her where was I.

Bulat mata budak ni tengok aunty dia. ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

Then, it's time to say goodbye.
Kak Aznin sent me to airport.
Then she said, "Janganlah sedih"
I wasn't. em, actually, I did.
Hahaha. But I didn't cry okay. Haha. 
Just sad. That's normal, right? ๐Ÿ˜

Then, kak Aznin recorded a video of me saying goodbye to akhawat Adelaide.

Insha Allah, someday we'll meet again.
As much as I love to stay at certain place, it would always be temporary.
So, may I ask you a favour?
Can I stay in your heart forever? ๐Ÿ˜Š

I will just take my words from my facebook,

Hidup ini kisah tentang meninggalkan dan ditinggalkan.
Tetapi, itu bukanlah masalah. 
Kerana yang lebih utama dan penting adalah bagaimana perasaan ketika meninggalkan dan ditinggalkan.

Dan perasaan saya untuk meninggalkan bumi Adelaide ini sangat bercampur-baur. 
Tetapi majoriti perasannya ialah kesyukuran buat Ilahi untuk peluang ini.

Jazakunallahu khayr akhawat.
Saya tinggalkan dengan satu kata-kata IHAB,
"Orang soleh itu ke mana pun ia pergi akan meninggalkan kesan"
Dan kalian semua sungguh meninggalkan kesan yang berbekas dalam hati. 

Selamat berjuang. Dan moga jumpa lagi ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

back to Brisbane 

Kak Aznin

Sweet Akhawat ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— 
Azri Hazirah Azizan

Diyana Izyan

Najah Safaruddin

Jazakunallahu khayr to ALL akhawat for making me feel so comfortable in Adelaide.
May Allah grant you girls with better rewards ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Done. 
(Rasa sayang sebab tak tulis trip Melbourne dan New Zealand tahun lepas)
(If I still can remember, I definitely should write it!)

No comments: