Scared

I am scared as hell. 
It feels like I am not doing things right. 
I hate this kind of feelings.

I try to ensure myself that this is hormonal.
But...I don't think so.
Even if this is hormonal, it has been rooted somewhere. And chaotic hormones just add up to the feelings.

My brain is playing tricks with me right now. 
And it somehow controls my emotions. 
I really feel like venting out.
But I'm afraid if... I'm being dramatic. 

So I try to discover the reasons I feel this way. And I found out... Maybe because my needs are not met. 
I never thought that I need what I need more than I expected. 
And maybe... Just maybe
I'm getting tired of trying to make sense of everything.

No matter how much I try, I could never understand. And no matter how much I try, I can't deny that I am hurt. 

I said what I said
I am hurt.

No comments: