A Productive Weekend

5th January 2020

It's already the 5th day of 2020. Alhamdulillah, so far the week went quite well.

Today, I visited one of my usrahmates kak Mala with her cute baby girl Aaira. Shooo comel! 💖 Usrahmates asked me about the wedding preparation and how I feel. Honestly everything is good, just some little things that haven't settled yet but manageable. Best thing is that when people asked about marriage, I am no longer feel nervous. I'm in the phase of relax. Not much pressure and good to go insha Allah 🌸

However, I suddenly felt a bit pressured when thinking about children. Honestly, I don't feel ready for it. I'm ready for marriage, but not yet a baby. So when people asked me about it, I immediately say No 😅 I want children, but not now. Not at the early stage of marriage. I need time to adapt to the changes. And knowing myself, I'd be so overwhelmed when I don't feel ready for it. Being a mom requires a whole new level of readiness. And I know how to measure MY readiness, so no pressure please 👀



After visiting baby Aaira and her mother, I went for a grocery shopping. Right after that, I went to Sahira's house to eat her signature meal : Nasi Ayam!
I tell you, it's super delicious! And I'm shoooo happy to eat the Nasi Ayam. Terharu okay kawan sungguh-sungguh ajak datang rumah sebab nak kita makan masakan dia 🤭





And, we created a TikTok video just for fun hahahah. It was my first time doing it but I kinda enjoyed it 😆

After that, I followed them playing badminton. It has been too long since I played any sports with friends. Hehe. I played badminton along but well, ofc banyak kali bulu tangkis jatuh 🤭 but we had great time together.

After playing badminton, we sat on the bench and had a little bit of conversation about future while watching the sunset. Romantik tak my Sahira and I? 🤣


Anyway, tbh I really love my friends so much. I literally do. Every second spent with them is precious you know. So Sahira was asking my opinion about her "prince charming". And I said to her, I don't know him but if he can make you happy and you feel calm and good when you're with him, then you're good to go :)
At the end, it's Sahira who gonna spend her lifetime with her chosen one right?

And some convesation about having children (again) haha. We both concluded that we women really need time to adapt and yea, ofc we need time to manja-manja dulu after kahwin before planning for a child. Haha

Then, we went to Vista Alam to play badminton but I suddenly thought of Khadijah heheh. We've been planning to meet but never got the chance so I thought why not? I called Dijah and we met at her house while my other friends playing badminton.

With Dijah, we talked about her struggles of being a mom for the first time, her experience of labor. Oh well it's about children (again) 😅😂 With her, I feel good to be open on the reasons why I wanted to plan for a baby (because she did the same). She started conceiving after first year of marriage.

Indeed, it was a productive day. I feel full and content 💖



May Allah ease everyone and may Allah make us among those who will always cherish good things in life

May Allah put barokah in every plan we make while giving our full trust to Him.






No comments: