2020 - Still the same me, but a better version maybe?

1st January 2020

Last night, I went to witness the fireworks! It was a good feeling. I mean, I could feel the excitement to celebrate New year. I rarely went out to countdown so I was a bit excited even though at last, we just watched it from the car 🤣



Anyway, 2019 has left us. Thanks for all the memories and lessons. It was not the best year but not the worst also. So yea, just a usual year that I kept going and learning. If I would say, I think I could see myself growing even though for some, I might still be that "clumsy Azzura" or "childish Azzura" hahahah. But hey, I did see some progression too. Still clumsy and childish and cute but more mature compared to 5 years ago kehkeh. *Should take some credit I guess 🤭😝

Hm, this first day of new year is also not so much thing I do. I spent my morning sleeping (lol) 🙄 but I spent my time in the evening meeting Syakirah! (And also coincidentally meeting Khal and Husna also Miss Herna!) It was a good catch up. I love love love meeting people huhu

To be honest, I don't expect anything this year wahahah. Because I think I should learn to let things go genuinely and not to worry too much. "Sis, relax sis" is the phrase that my friends and even my fiance said to me 😂 oh God, I'm really an intense person is it. I could feel the happiness with all my heart and I could feel the pain with all my heart too. Hukhuk. I don't know if it's a good thing though 😅 but of course I should learn to tone down a bit? 😬

Alright, soooo Syakirah gave me a present today! I consider it as both New Year's present and wedding present (not an excuse for her to not come to my wedding. Awas ya!)

And I love it!
The mantra is : Take time to do what makes your soul happy 💖



So, this is what I should do this year.
Take time and BE PATIENT. Breathe. And RELAX SIS, RELAX! 🤣

Out of so many words of wisdom, this one is what suits me well because Syakirah said, I already got others too much. The other two are :

"Give credit to yourself, you have done great"
- I guess I already gave too much credit to myself. Until I feel like, "Azzura, you sure you deserve the credit 🙄?"

"Be yourself" (can't remember the whole phrase)
- All this while, what I heard people say to me is that I'm genuine. I don't fake myself. Hukhuk but sometimes too much of self-revelation also could be detrimental though lol 🙃

So, yes. Take time to make your soul happy. That's what should I learn. Thank you, Syakirah. See you when I see you again.

New year but still the same me. The same Azzura but hm, hopefully, a better version of me 😊🌸

No comments: