Friend's Wedding and Fitting Session 🌸

Last week I went back to Kluang for my friend's wedding and fitting.

On Saturday, I went to Syafiqah's wedding and I was so happy to meet my high school friends there ❤️ And I'm so so happy for Syafiqah too. Alhamdulillah everything went well. Then my friend, Raudhah accompanied me to send the hantaran for decoration.




CONGRATULATIONS! 😊

On Sunday, I went to the wedding boutique for the fitting session. I was so excited to see my wedding dress 🥰 They're so pretty and I can't wait to wear it during my big day 🌸

Last minute of changing the design worth it!
There were some minor things to add on the dress and I'm good to go.

I also took the opportunity to send my wedding card to my teachers at Kluang High School. The teachers were excited too hehe. I really miss the moments there 🥺
It would be great if they all coming to my wedding ♥️♥️

It's good to be back!

The teachers ♥️

The wedding preparation is almost done. I just need to buy some other stuffs and just waiting for the day 🥰

May Allah ease everything and make it smooth all the way. From the wedding to the marriage.

No comments: