Enjoy the Happiness While It Lasts

Last weekend was great. I met my fiance to exchange hantaran and had some discussion on wedding and marriage.

It was a fullfilling discussion that washed away some of my worries. It excites me for the day and looking forward to spend my life with him 💍😊

Pray for us ♥️


But how strange it was that I suddenly cried after meeting him. It's something that I never experienced before you know. Idk if it's something subconscious but hey I did cry hahah. Your girl is so dramatic 😂

Then I met my lovely friend, Lin heheh. Could never been any cooler than pretending to be kids again heheh. And ofc, we shared some stories together while playing bubbles and having a picnic.




The next day, I joined Cikgu ANiS program and interviewed for the Selangor paper. It was indeed a great experience 😊




Then, I went to AEON Shah Alam to buy tie and belt for my beloved fiance. I felt so happy buying him tie especially when I imagined him walking with me on my wedding day wearing the tie. I felt like it symbolises the closeness to heart ♥️


And, the highlight for the day was I bought a fluffy teddy bear for myself! OMG, could never feel any happier than knowing how much I love myself 🤣 and this little thing really made my day. You know how happy I was? I walked from the Kaison to the parking lot smiling. People were looking at me but I smiled like nobody's business 🤭



I really hope that I would always cherish and enjoy those little moments while it lasts 🌸

No comments: